ONE is the board game famous for being fun and controversial at the same time, as it is able to end with long friendships in just a few minutes. But anger could be avoided if we followed the instructions.
Through a publication on Twitter, the creators revealed that we have played badly all this time, since the letters +4 and +2 are NOT cumulative. Some people showed their support for this rule to avoid fights, while others maintained their position: my deck, my rules.
You can not put a +2 and a +4 together.
1. Stop cheating
2. Adrenaline is the good thing about the game
3. I do not hear, I do not hear
4. We will continue doing what we want!
This poster will not stop me because I can not read.
5. Not even if I asked
6. It's time to call in the reinforcements
7. We demand to be able to accumulate traps!
8. Not even my mom forbids me so many things
9. The good news is that there is still hope
10. Or maybe not
11. Make your decision, ONE!
12. There is only one solution for this
Grab the whole damned deck.
13. We want to play calmly
Shhh let people enjoy.
14. Nobody tells me how many friends to lose!
15. My deck, my rules
16. Although we do not want to accept it
17. We have played badly