Taken out of context, the pictures taken by Dave Engledow could be proof that he is possibly the worst dad in the world, however, reading his story will make you see that as indicated by his always present cup could really be the best, or less the funniest His wife Jen is his photography assistant, although as an army lieutenant colonel he was recently stationed in Seoul and now Dave spends more time raising his daughter and only on weekends to the photo shoots.
It all started when, to show his little daughter Alice Bee of only 8 weeks of age to his friends, Dave took a photograph that became a hit in Facebook. True to his sarcastic style, as Alice grew older, Dave's photos were more complex. In this collection that reaches 50 combines multiple images and uses digital retouching to create scenarios full of humor.
1. Anti-gas mask
2. The best dad in the world
3. Baby in preparation
5. That carpet will not clean itself
6. Pizza night
7. Confessions of the best dad in the world
8. Nothing better than reading the sports section
9. Come on, you can do it!
10. A champion really has to do it
11. Time to sleep
12. Gangnam Style
13. You must eat all your vegetables
14. Doing yoga
15. I wanted to be Batman!
16. A little sauce and it will be ready
17. Hands to work
18. Breakfast in bed
19. Dad, do you want a little more blocker?
20. Braking Bad
21. No rudeness in this house!
22. Selfie in the kitchen
23. Rain of popcorn
25. I do not like tea time
26. A brooch here, another here and that's it!
27. I'm getting sick
28. Coffee from the heights
29. This sink will not uncover itself
30. Yes, my colonel!