The tennis shoes are no longer the exclusive shoes to practice a sport; since the 90s, brands like Converse Y Sketchers they became the basics of the looks Casual and over time, more footwear manufacturers have managed to create styles to wear at any time.
What today are the tennis with solid colors, with prints and textures as varied as the wardrobe itself. It does not matter whether it's winter or summer, they're the must of the whole year. Check out some of the styles that are trending.
1. Walk and Learn of Brooks Heritage
2. Dive Into Delight of Miss L Fire
3. Blush of Tatacoa
4. Ziane of Lacoste
5. B. Original of Diadora
6. Bennett Etched of Jack Rogers
7. Bouquet Slip-On of Free People
8. Vanina Hi Top in Free People
9. Stanley Woven Trainer in Free People
10. Suede Heart Satin of Cougar