There are still people who have the false belief that growing is synonymous with modesty, and that at a certain age we should stop experimenting with our image because that corresponds to an adolescent phase. Take those ideas out of your head and never stop reinventing yourself!
If you are barely encouraging yourself to color your life, you should try the tone lavender gray or gray lavender, because the mixture of these two tonalities creates the perfect balance between audacity and subtlety. And if you are one of those who already have experience with peroxide and dye, you should definitely add this color to your list.
1. It's the perfect mix between lavender and gray
2. Whose tones can lean more to the pink
3. O to blue
4. And it can be so intense
5. Or as subtle as you want
6. It's so cool that it became Kelly Osbourne's favorite
7. Create a waterfall of color with a ombré
8. Go from gray to lavender in a gradient balayage
9. And do not worry if the color is not even because it looks great anyway
10. It is the magic of fantasy dyes!
11. Give a pale touch to the pale skins
12. Warmth to crowded tones
13. And luminosity to the brown skins
14. If you want a versatile but not so crazy tone, the lavender gray is for you
15. Have fun with your hair to match your personality
16. And, no matter how old you are, never stop experimenting