Forget about balayage, eye tiger and the tone rose gold, because the new trend of the moment is full of color, romanticism and rudeness. Bold pink it is the tone that promises to fill the spring with color, it is more intense and darker than the purple, it relies on the technique ombre to generate different types of gradients.
According to Allure, expert in colorimetry, the most daring and colorful tones like bold pink or the living coral they mark the goodbye to pastel tones; in addition, they have a more varied ranges when adding dark touches, browns, purples or oranges.
1. Say goodbye, to rose gold
2. And welcome the bold pink
3. The perfect balance between romantic and rude
4. Its vibrant tone will make you the center of attention
5. Its pink touches combine perfectly with love
6. But its intensity is able to dominate any situation
7. Neither black nor pink
8. You can even add some pastel and orange touches
9. Although purple does better
10. A risky trend, but ideal for a change of look radical