Some of us have been, even though we do not want to admit it, in one or several relationships with men who have treated us as if we did not exist for long periods of time.
Answer why do we choose those types of people as partners, with whom we will hardly have healthy relationships? It is not simple
One reason is that it is not so easy and simple to get away from men like that, whose nature is gradually revealing and enveloping us in their network. By then, perhaps we are completely and totally in love and look for the good in him or in those rare moments of kindness and sweetness that he has.
Eventually, we got fed up with that cycle of abuse and ended up leaving it, but before we were convinced that he was not what he was with any of these 44 lies.
1. He makes me happy almost all the time
2. Has trouble managing their emotions
3. No one (not even my friends, not my sister or my mother) knows him as I do
4. He's rude, but he was not educated like me
5. He insults me because he comes from a dysfunctional family
6. It's just that he had a bad day
7. I know what I would ask myself how it was for me today if I was not so angry
8. He is upset because he hates his job
9. But I love it!
10. He will finish college as he promised me. Someday.
11. Tomorrow everything will be better
12. No relationship is perfect
13. I can help you change
Why do women think we can change a guy?
14. But do not speak ill of him
15. He did not want to call me a bitch, he just does not like how my dress looks
16. It was my fault
17. My friends are jealous of him
18. If I do x thing he will realize how much I care
19. It's okay if you do not shake my hand in public, he does not like those shows of affection
20. He's just in a bad mood today
21. No, I was kidding. He has an acid sense of humor.
22. If I put up with a bit more, things will improve
23. I can not be happy all the time, right?
24. He prevents me from being complacent with myself
25. We're just having a rough patch
26. You will fulfill your promise next time
27. It is that he has had bad experiences
28. He always looks for the best for me
29. It's fine for a passenger relationship
30. It is inconsiderate with any girl, except with me
31. He cares about me, just that he does not have enough time to prove it
32. He's upset about something I did
33. He's upset about something I said
34. He did not answer my calls because he has been stressed lately
35. We fight all the time because we are very passionate
36. Although we make a bad partner, we are a challenge for the other
37. Our relationship is not doomed to failure
38. Nice guys are not usually so fun
39. It's normal for your ex-girlfriend to send you messages all the time
40. I'm the nutty
41. She told me she was a little fat, but yesterday we had a perfect date
42. He always treats me well when he's not upset
43. It makes me laugh when it does not make me cry
44. He will always be faithful to me