The closest thing to a quinceañera that the Japanese have is the seijin no hi, a public ceremony celebrating his coming of age, in which the now adults dress in their best suits and kimonos.
In Latin American countries turning 15 is not anything and usually parents throw the house out the window to celebrate that the girls are all women. These 21 ideas will help you mix both cultures to celebrate your fifteen in an unforgettable way.
1. That the invitations are an indication of the theme
2. Inspire yourself in Japanese hairstyles
3. A dress of cherry blossoms
4. The perfect candy table
5. Fun themed cookies
6. No one will want to eat them
7. It is important to have a tea station
8. Or water for those who prefer something sweeter
9. Light up with candles in the shape of a lotus flower
10. Or with simple worsted lights
11. They are ideal for a night party
12. Hang Japanese umbrellas from the roof
13. The crane is a bird venerated in Japan
14. Add pink touches that evoke the cherry tree
15. Give your guests a typical fan
16. The Japanese love antiques
17. Add some color with a bonsai
18. Sushi can not be missing from the menu
19. A delicious cherry pie
20. Let your guests take a nice memory
21. Let your imagination fly!