For some the dreadlocks or dreadlocks they have become a way of life, because they see it as a way of expressing their originality, while others flee for being a complicated style to maintain.
Although dreadlocks are definitely not for everyone, surely these 17 styles will make you curious to try. You can not deny that they look great!
1. The dreadlocks they are not exclusive to the movement Rastafarian
2. If you want to do the first thing is to let your hair grow
3. You must have a lot of hair and better if it is thick
4. If you have dandruff it is preferable that you submit to a previous treatment
5. Keep in mind that the dread they generate humidity
6. So you should wash the root with antiseptic shampoo once a week
7. Increase your consumption of vitamin B to strengthen the root
8. When necessary, go to a stylist to have them pressed
9. There are many ways to wear the style
10. You can leave them loose
11. Collected in a large chongo
12. Or with a ponytail
13. You can even make yourself chonguitos from Sailor Moon
14. Colored dreads look very cool
15. Paint them pastel pink to soften your look
16. If you want to experiment opt for woven extensions
17. Who said that dreadlocks are not feminine?