It's really frustrating, although sometimes it's funny that a person mispronounces your name when it's unusual. Apparently people simply do not understand that your parents had a lot of imagination to call you in an original way, and that it will only take a little more time to be able to say it in the right way. Is it so hard to understand?
These 15 fun things happen to people with unique names.
1. You always have to tell people your name more than twice
What is your name? Could you tell me again? I do not understand. Ahh, and how do you pronounce it?
2. When you are doing something, you are afraid to say your name
You're literally afraid to say your name because you have to spell it and that takes a long time when you're in a hurry.
3. Even when you analyze the spelling of your name you still do not understand why people write it wrong
4. Because you have a complicated name you have a ton of nicknames
5. You always raised your hand before your teachers said your name on the list
6. Often your name is printed badly
Whether it is important documents, or when you order a simple coffee, it always ends up being very annoying or very funny.
7. People find it hard to remember your name
Denise, right? Do not! Dainis! Ups.
8. The positive side of this is that people are curious to know the story behind your name
And you always have a good story to tell.
9. Many people tell you how much they like it
*They are red*
10. You are fortunate not to be of the people with a common name
11. Creating a username is much easier
12. Even though you suffered when you did not find your name in a soda bottle
13. Your phone and Word take your name as a misspelling
14. You have received an email with a name that is definitely not yours
Who is Montica?
15. After all, the feeling of having a unique name is unmatched