You do not have to be a professional to wear extraordinary makeup, just use a few tricks. Although it seems complicated and takes time to know the colors that suit you the most, how much you should put and how to apply the cosmetics to look good, with daily practice you will speed up and perfect your makeup.
Looking good does not mean you have to take hours to achieve it. Once you know how to make up, you can use it to your advantage.
These are some tricks that you will love to know.
1. Burning the tip of the eyeliner with a lighter
Grab your pencil eyeliner and with the help of a lighter place the flame on the tip for a second, let it cool a bit and you will notice the change in its consistency. Also, it is less likely that the stroke will run.
2. If you want your shadows to shine, first paint your eyelid with white eyeliner
To make the eye shadow stand out, take a white pencil eyeliner and fill your eyelids. The opaque tone of the white will make more intense any shadow color that you apply.
3. To make cat eye style, first draw the outline leaving an open space
It is easier to achieve a cat's eye if you first paint the outline and then fill the interior space with a brush.
4. Use a spoon to achieve a perfect delineation
Place the spoon against the outer corner of the eye and draw a straight line as for the first step of the cat's eye. Then, turn the spoon and place it on your eyelid. Use the outer edge to round to create a curved effect.
5. In the outer corner of the eye draw a hashtag and then blend it for a smoky effect
To achieve a smoky eye easily, draw a symbol hashtag (#) in the outer corner of the eye and then shake it with your finger or with a brush.
6. To avoid the mascara stains on your eyelids use a spoon
Protect your eyelid with it; Then paint your eyelashes as you usually do. As you apply the mascara you will see that the residues are on the back of the spoon instead of staining your skin.
7. Add drops of saline solution to your mascara
The mascara should last three months; Then it can pick up bacteria and cause eye infections. If it dries during this time, you can soften it with a couple of drops of saline solution.
8. Spray hot air over your eyelash curler and it will ripple easier
The heat will make your eyelashes curl easily and stay curled for longer. Place your clip in front of a hair dryer until it warms up, wait for it to cool a bit and then use it as usual.
9. Apply translucent powder between each layer of mascara
Your lashes will look thicker and the mascara will look better.
10. With the tip of a hair clip apply the glue to your false eyelashes
This trick allows evenly dispersing the glue along the lashes. Wait a few seconds before placing them.
11. To make the lipstick last longer, absorb excess color with a handkerchief
Then fix the color with translucent powder and once again pass the lipstick of the color you chose.
12. If you mix eye shadow with Vaseline you will get your personal color
You can use a shade color that is your favorite as lip color. Mix it with a little Vaseline and then apply it.
13. Perfect the arch of your lips by drawing an X on the upper lip as a guide
To make the Cupid's bow on your lips perfect, the easiest and fastest way is to paint an X on the upper lip with a lip liner of the same lipstick tone.
14. Conceal dark circles and puffy eyes creating a triangle with the concealer
One of the best ways to use the concealer is to form a triangle below the line of the lower lashes and direct it towards the cheek. This advice helps you to conceal dark circles and redness in the lower part of your eye. Instantly you create the illusion that your face is lifted, since the brightest point of the face will be under the eye.
15. Use a pencil or the handle of a brush as a guide to outline your cheekbone
If you want a natural look, place it just below the cheekbones (below the bone) to find the right angle for your face. Apply bronzer powder with a thick brush.