An image says more than a thousand words, so we use our best outfits, we put ourselves in a perfect pose and smile. Unfortunately we do not always get the best memory since the photobomb it became the prank for a moment, in the world there are pictures ruined every 10 seconds.
The photobombers they are inconsiderate people that come to cause frustration and anger to the protagonists of the photo when crossing in the shot or making ridiculous faces. Of course, fortune and fame completely change the name of the game, because when a celebrity, crosses half of your memory, you can consider yourself lucky.
1. They did not even notice it
Chris was sure he was being photographed.
2. When Iron Man makes you the happiest girl
Who would not be happy with the presence of Robert Downey Jr.?
3. The best act of magic is
Very good Daniel, you do know how to make your fans happy.
4. Beyoncé is not far behind
Who is the most beautiful?
5. Michael is so distracted
Michael Cera never noticed addiction to selfies of this girl
6. Tina looks happier
Neither the appearance of the famous actress made him smile a little.
7. Beware of celebrating your wedding in New York
Zach Braff could appear and ruin your memories.
8. You will never see so much rudeness in a single photo
Definitely the best selfie of all times.
9. How an interstellar invasion feels
Will Wheaton ruining photos from space Star Trek.
10. That child is a younger version of Paul
Did he travel in time?
11. Snoop Dogg ruining weddings from time immemorial
Apparently the girlfriend loves this.
12. Tom, we hope our invitation has arrived
Tom Hanks himself shared the photo on social networks.
13. Goodbye photo of the memory
Although nobody was bothered by the presence of the famous Arnold.
14. What a way to celebrate a graduation
Undoubtedly, Trudeau will have to grant them university scholarships for this moment.
15. This ends a live broadcast
And that's how Joseph Gordon Levitt earns more fans.
16. A beautiful family moment
When he shared his photo on networks he wrote the following:
I wanted to take a picture with my baby but a fool ruined everything. It was Nicolas Cage.
17. Steven Tyler wanted rock out a little
This tourist did not recognize the strange man who greeted the camera and sings in Aerosmith.
18. This queen does know how to have fun
Definitely royalty does not need an invitation.
19. Why do couples take pictures on the streets of New York?
Because there are celebrities, like the scientist Bill Nye, in every corner.
20. Breaking Family photo
Two protagonists in a photo.
21. What way to win the presidency
Bill Clinton is all a loquillo.
22. She did not bother a little company
Kevin Spacey gave him the best memory of Boston.
23. Can you come to our wedding, John?
Only the photo session, is it okay?
24. When you seek fame at any cost
The concierge Scrubs, Neil Flynn, is not impressed.
25. Definitely Tom Hanks is a fan of photobomb
This boy will have the best memory of that drunkenness.