If you are tired of using a rusty key every time you open the wardrobe that your great-great-grandmother inherited from you, then it was time to renew it.
And although getting a new closet with large shelves and doors with mirrors is expensive, here we show you 13 options to make your own wardrobe with low budget but a lot of creativity.
1. How about one style boho?
2. Give a sophisticated and modern touch to your bedroom
3. Grids, wood and a lot of creativity
4. Remember that your wardrobe is a reflection of your personality
5. Recycling was never so incredible
6. Worthy of a fashion lover
7. Everything fits in a jar
8. Give life to that small space
9. Your shoes deserve their own dresser
10. Because everything good comes in small bottles
11. Take advantage of every corner of your bedroom
12. Right next to your bed
13. Forget about the big structures