In every corner of the world, nature shows us its wonders, either with colors that can be patterns of Pantone, with stunning landscapes or paradisiacal beaches; all, images worthy of memories to treasure.
And every year, in Japan, there are two of the best opportunities to enjoy spring at its best: the Cherry Blossom Festival and the Fuji Shibazakura Festival, both focus on the flowering period of cherry trees and moss roses; the first is enjoyed in cities such as Sendai, Aomori, Sapporo and the second in Hitsujiyama Park, very close to Mount Fuji. The latter gives us some awesome postcards.
1. The Hitsujiyama Park
2. The Shibazakura or moss roses
3. The festival lasts approximately six weeks
4. There are 3 kilometers of flowered fields
5. South of Lake Motosuko
6. Mount Fuji looks majestic
7. The best date: the first 3 weeks of May
8. The Shibazakura they have varied tonalities
9. They go from white through pink and purple
10. The Shibazakura they represent the transience of beauty